Welcome to the official page of The Annual Breakfast With Santa, sponsored by The Houston Chapter of Jack and Jill of America, Inc. This event was created as a way for our families to gather socially while also raising funds for Jack and Jill of America, Inc. Foundation. It is our hope this event becomes a warm-spirited holiday tradition for our local Jack and Jill of America, Inc. families.
Breakfast with Santa
Saturday, December 3, 2016 | 10AM - Noon
Maggiano's | 2019 Post Oak Blvd | Houston
During the event, you and your family can expect to enjoy the following:
- A delectable assortment of breakfast/brunch foods for your family to enjoy
- Holiday themed crafts for your children to enjoy
- Festive story reading by some of the best storytellers in the city
- Plenty of photo opportunities with our very own Black Santa
- Fun and fellowship with Houston area Jack and Jill of America, Inc. families
If you are interested in attending or financially supporting The Annual Breakfast With Santa, please contact The Houston Chapter of Jack and Jill of America, Inc, Foundation Chair.