Houston Chapter of Jack and Jill of America, Inc.
TEENS & TWEENS UPCOMING EVENTS
The deadline for UTH is fast approaching - January 15, 2019, to the national office. The deadline to submit your submissions to the Houston Chapter is December 24, 2018. Below and attached is a flyer Connie Cochran-Toole created to assist with your UTH submissions. Also, below are links to make payments and upload your submissions. Please submit payments to our finance team before uploading your submission. You must also complete the parental consent form in order for your submissions to be printed in UTH.
2019 UNCF Gala - January 19, 2019
Bayou City Event Center
9401 Knight Rd
Houston, Tx 77045
TICKETS ARE $35 EACH! - Every Person that attends must have a ticket!
Chaperone? - BUY a TICKET! Houston Chapter Teen? - Buy a TICKET! Guest of a Houston Chapter Teen? - Buy a TICKET!
GUIDELINES: All attendees must be 13 years of age or older, NO EXCEPTIONS. There is a STRICT Dress Code. See Below:
Young Ladies and Female Chaperones:
- Floor Length gowns only.
- No revealing, low cut, see-through, or high/low gowns.
- No gowns with slits above the knee or large cut outs.
- Strapless gowns must be work with a shawl at all times.
Young Men and Male Chaperones:
- Dark suits and ties or tuxedos only.
- Suits and tuxedos must be black or navy with dress shoes only.
- Shirts must be either white or black.
- Ties can be any color, socks MUST be worn.
ABSOLUTELY NO BANDED COLLARS, NO HATS, NO TENNIS SHOES, NO LOAFERS, or NO BOAT SHOES.
BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE! Use the Link Below.